Dr Andrew J. Vicéns Morton
Dr Andrew J. Vicéns Morton has a degree in Medicine from the Central University of Venezuela and completed his urology training at Hospital Universitari de Bellvitge. He currently works as a Consultant in the Urology Department of the Parc de Salut Mar de Barcelona. His main areas of interest are Andrology, Male Fertility, Urological Reconstructive Surgery and Kidney Transplantation. Fellowship by the European Board of Urology. He has completed his sub-specialist training with a Fellowship in Solid Organ Transplant Surgery (Guy’s and St Thomas NHS, London, UK) and a Fellowship in Andrology / Fertility and Reconstructive Urethral Surgery (Guy’s and St Thomas NHS, London, UK ).
Speaker at national and international conferences. Member of the Official Col·legi de Metges de Barcelona (COMB), General Medical Council (GMC, UK), Societat Catalana d’Urologia (SCU), Asociación Española de Urología (AEU), European Association of Urology (EAU), European Society for organ transplantation (ESOT).
- Urology Trainee. Bellvitge University Hospital (2009/2014)
- Consultant Urologist, Parc Sanitari Sant Joan de Dèu, Sant Boi de Llobregat 2014-2016
- Assistant Physician Urological Emergencies – Germans Trias i Pujol Hospital (2015-2016)
- Clinical Fellow Solid Organ Transplant Surgery (Kidney, Pancreas). Renal department. Guys and St Thomas NHS trust. London, United Kingdom. (Sept 2016-Sept 2017)
- Fellow in Andrology / Fertility and urethral reconstructive surgery. Urology Department. Guys and St Thomas NHS trust. London, United Kingdom. (Sept 2017-Sept 2018).
- Consultant Urologist – Parc de Salut Mar de Barcelona 2018-Present • Associate Doctor of Andrology Barcelona Teknon – (2020 – ¿).